The proven standard in free-pivot Tele bindings.
The Axl Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. It gives you adjustable, exceptional power, but tours effortlessly. Try it and you’ll love it!
- The first free-pivot binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won’t break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2″ of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1″ or 28mm at rear, with a 2 degree ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
“The best tele touring rig of the test, hands down.”
“The Axl locks down into ski mode and provides the strongest and hardest charging telemark binding on the market.”
“This is THE binding for maximum downhill performance and touring efficiency.”